Thursday, June 9, 2011
A few more FREE skin tips for amazing summer skin!
2. Keep pillow cases soft, clean and bacteria free; Your face is smashed up against it every night... think about it! (Ideally back sleeping is the best if you can train yourself to do it, it keeps the thin skin around your eyes from creating unnecessary wrinkles)
4. Exercise; both your body and your face. Keeping your body moving improves circulation, and exercising your face muscles will help keep your face muscles toned=) Check on line for a few fun facial exercises!
5. Switch from Coffee to Green Tea; load up on the antioxidants this summer ( Bonus; green tea is one of the #1 fat burning ingredients as well)
6. Keep a hydrating toner in your bag this summer and spritz it on throughout the day to keep skin hydrated and fresh! Think of it as a fresh drink of water for your skin(thanks Michelle, I stold that line from you)
I like Burke Williams H2V Prepare Toner, its affordable and packed with moisture retaining ingredients and antioxidants.
7. SPF- need I say more; read my previous blogs on sun protection for more 411
8. Wide brim hats and Big Sexy Sunglasses are so in! and will help protect your skin from aging=)
9. Keep up with your skin routine-cleansing, exfoliating, treating, hydrating and protection
10. SMile and have FUN!