Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My new Obsession!!! SUPER


           FEED HUNGRY SKIN!!!

I recently stumbled across my favorite new store while wandering around Malibu... SUPER by Dr. Nicholas Perricone. Their motto is: Feed Hungry Skin! I love it. The products are all created with the world's most powerful superfoods, some of which I have blogged about before, such as, Tumeric, Omega 3 from Chia, Acai... I was in Heaven.



  I even learned about a new superfood that is is great for the skin. Melon. Apparently it brings out the brightness of your skin.


His new "Bright Eyed" melon eye cream has been getting great media attention, so I had to try it. So far it's wonderful. I am itching to go back to the SUPER store again.








Go check it out for yourself; Unfortunately there are only two locations right now, Malibu & Berkeley, CA, but it's worth the trip! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment