Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life Saving Skin Care


The sun doesn't care what time of the day or year it is, what color of skin you have, where you live, or how much time you spend in the sun... It's harmful rays can be damaging to your skin and overall health.

The best tip I can give you: SUNSCREEN
It should be an essential part of your daily skincare regimen. If you remember nothing else, slap some on before you leave the house in the morning.  It only takes a few minutes in the sun for sun damage to begin. Think...  walking to your office from your car, driving, playing outside with the kids.... You don't have to be a sunbather to see damage.

I love the spending time in the sun! Surfing , hiking, sports, playing with the kids... I enjoy outdoors too much to stay out of the sun. But I apply my SPF 30 in the morning and re-apply my Eminence Sun Defense Minerals throughout the day.  Wide brim hats and sunglasses are also a great way to stay sun smart. With spring here and summer coming, I thought I would dedicate this week to the SUN!  

Stay tuned this week for more info on benefits of the sun & prevention of sun damage...  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment