Thursday, March 31, 2011

Arcona vs. Peter Thomas Roth (Eye Cream)

 You can expect at least 2 new blogs/wk, 3 if I am absolutely dying to share something cool!  Sometimes there are things that are just too great to keep to myself. Like my new eye cream... I love it!!! I've been using Peter Thomas Roth's Mega Rich Intensive Anti-aging Cellular Eye Cream. It has avocado oil, Vitamins A,C,E, pro B5, and molecular active peptides (they are supposed to penetrate the epidermis and actually do something). I am usually a sceptic when it comes to peptides, but I have been using the cream for about 2 and 1/2 weeks and the skin around my eyes is definitely more firm, and the fine lines are less noticeable. Brie and I are gonna have to battle this one out. Arcona vs. PTR; She swears by Arcona Eye Dew.  I haven't tried it yet, but her eyes do look good!


Acne, aging, sun damage, skin health super foods, home remedies, affordable products that rock, make-up application for flawless skin.... what do you want to hear about?? I can blab for days about the things that Brie and I think are interesting, but we want to know what our readers want. Comment or email me (KBSkinStyling@gmail.com) your suggested topics, and we would be happy to blog about it for you=) 

P.S- For those of you who don't know who Brie is... she is an amazing Esthetician and skin expert, who shares my obsession for skin care. We have teamed up to create a new market for Personal Skin Stylists/Consultants. Watch out LA... we are IN YOUR FACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment