Thursday, March 24, 2011

Forget About Shoes & Bags... You Wear Your Face Every Day!!!

Investing in skin care treatments and products is something that I have always believed in. Think about it. People spend hundreds and thousands of $$$ on shoes, bags and fashion, yet complain about the cost of good skin care products.  Bags and shoes are fun accessories, but you wear your face every day!! Spend some money on your skin, trust me you'll look a lot better in those cute shoes. Now you're just faced with the problem as to which treatments or products you should get. That's what I'm here for.

I decided to become a personal skin care stylist, when I realized how many people hire personal stylists, personal trainers, personal chefs... to give them a personalized and unbiased service. When it comes to skin care, you can go to your favorite Spa to see the Esthetician , or to the doctors office to see a dermatologist, or trust in the expertise of one cosmetic surgeon. But when it comes down to it, they are all going to promote THEIR Products, THEIR treatments, and insist you look amazing... even when you look like a plastic doll with frozen expressions and swollen lips.

You can look forward to hearing about some of my favorite, tried and loved products and treatments that really work, and those that I believe are either outdated or just flat out suck!  Please write me with any skin care concerns, questions,  or feedback... I'd love to help you if I can, or learn more If It's something that I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment